"It will change your life dramatically if you believe that you deserved nothing but wrath and God gives you nothing but mercy. Not many of us realize how undeserving we are yet how loved we are."
~ John Piper
The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
~Psalms 9:9-10
________________________________________________
"The command has been to "go," but we have stayed --- in body, gifts, prayer and influence."
~Robert Savage
"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
~Matthew 28:18-20
________________________________________________
"If we are obsessed by God, nothing else can get into our lives-not concerns, not tribulation, nor worries. And now we understand why our Lord so emphasized the sin of worrying. How can we dare to be so absolutely unbelieving when God totally surrounds us? To be obsessed by God is to have an effective barricade against all the assaults of the enemy."
~Oswald Chambers
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important that clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worry can add a single hour to his life?"
~Matthew 6:25-27
________________________________________________
“I have held many things in my hands and lost them all. But what ever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess.”
~Martin Luther
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where you treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
~Matthew 6:19-21
________________________________________________
"Blessed are the flexible,
for they shall not be bent out of shape!"
~A missionary from Brazil
"I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
~Philippians 4:11b-13
________________________________________________
“Jesus came to ignite a fire within you that would consume you and ignite you. Jesus the King came to fight for your heart. If He has won your heart, then to follow your heart will always lead you to follow the heart of God. He will always lead you to advance forward behind enemy lines to win the hearts of those who do not yet know Him or love Him.”
“What ever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.”
________________________________________________
“God has a plan for the world and a role for each one of us in that plan… Too many of us want to make our plans to serve God and then beg Him to come help us when we can’t handle things by ourselves. God isn’t looking for a co-pilot’s job. He is in the front seat and is offering us positions as His crew.”
~Steve Saint
~Acts 17:25
________________________________________________
"For even if the whole world believed in resurrection, little would change until we began to practice it. We can believe in CPR, but people will remain dead until someone breathes new life into them. And we can tell the world that there is life after death, but the world really seems to be wondering if there is life before death."
~Shane Claiborne (The Irresistible Revolution)
"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.
~Jesus (Luke 9:23-24)
________________________________________________
An hour given now for God may be worth a thousand you intend to give Him tomorrow!!!
~Paul Fleming
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
~Psalms 118:24
________________________________________________
"Abiding, O so wondrous sweet! I'm resting at the Savior's feet; I trust in Him, I'm satisfied; I'm resting in the crucified."
~C.B.J. Root
"Give Thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make know among the nations what He has done."
~Psalms 105:1
________________________________________________
"The difference in between Uncle Sam and Jesus is that Uncle Sam won't enlist you unless you are healthy and Jesus won't enlist you unless you are sick. What is God looking for in the world? Assistants? No. The Gospel is not a help wanted ad. It is a help available ad. God is not looking for people to work for Him but people who let Him work mightily in and through them."
~ John Piper
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
~Matthew 11:28-30
________________________________________________
"What is actual, is actual. What might have been simply is not.
Therefore I must not question as though God had robbed me of things that are not.
But the things that are, are good, God-given and enriched.
And I must not let the longing of those things (that are not) spoil the appetite of my living."
~Jim Elliot
"...You are my Lord; apart form you I have no good thing."
~Psalms 16:2
________________________________________________
"There is a constant tendency in the heart to ground our peace and acceptance upon something in or about ourselves. Hence arises the constant looking in, when the Holy Ghost would have us looking out. The question for every believer is not, What am I? but, What is Christ? Before ever a question can be raised as to the feeblest believer, it must be raised as to Christ Himself. We hang on His name, trust in His work, gaze on His Person, and wait for His coming."
~C.H. Mackintosh
"Looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith."
~Hebrews 12:2
________________________________________________
"Some wish to live within the sounds of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell."
~C.T. Studd
"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."
~Matthew 10:28
________________________________________________
"We talk of the Second Coming; Half of the world has never heard of the first."
~Oswald J. Smith
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
~John 3:16
________________________________________________
~Alan Redpath "Victorious Christian Living"
"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior."
~Habakkuk 3:17-18
________________________________________________
“Being a good person will not make God love me any more. Failing miserably will not take his love away, God loves me just because I am His, nothing can make Him love me anymore. His love is already perfect.”
~Susan Yates
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither heights nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
~Romans 8:38-39
________________________________________________
"The kind of Christianity that relies upon the influence of its own human and earthly power makes God sick, for the church of Jesus Christ is a heavenly institution."
~A.W. Tozer
"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what He has done."
~Psalms 105:1
________________________________________________
"No one has the right to hear the Gospel twice, where there still remains someone who has not heard it once."
~Oswald J. Smith
"God "does not want anyone to perish, but wants everyone to come to repentance."
~II Peter 3:9
________________________________________________
"Missions exists because worldwide worship does not."
~John Piper
"I've been following the plan spoken of in the Scriptures...That those who have never been told about Him will see...Those who have never heard of Him will understand."
~Romans 15:20-22
________________________________________________
"Oh, my brothers and sisters in Christ, if sinners will be damned, at least let them leap to hell over our bodies."
~C.H. Spurgeon
"I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren..."
~Romans 9:2-3
________________________________________________
"If men are unbelievers by choice then that's their business. If men are unbelievers by no choice...That's our business"
~Unknown
"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
~Romans 10:14-15
________________________________________________
"If you want to be used by God, you must care about what God cared about; what He cares about most is the redemption of the people He made."
~Rick Warren
________________________________________________
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
~Jim Elliot
"More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ."
~Philippians 3:8


